VALORANT Voice Assistant is a part of SenpAI.GG’s Desktop Application, which is dedicated to players with in-game voice notifications! VALORANT Voice Assistant consists of 5 features at the moment, which you can use any or all six of them depending on your choice. Here are the the 5 Assistant features you can activate:
- Synergy Detector: will let you know of what’s missing in your team composition.
- Heal Notifier: will warn you of teammates in need if you're playing with a healer Agent like Sage or Skye.
- Bullet Analyzer: will warn you of magazine status after a spray and notify you of low ammo.
- Death Notifier: will let you know of the deaths occur in-game, with different sound cues regarding it’s an ally or the enemy.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE ASSISTANTS?
SenpAI.GG's Voice Assistant's all units are auto-activated if they are set to ON from the app interface or settings. So if you have set them to ON, you do not need to do any other thing. Just get into a game!
- All of the Assistants can be turned on/off while you are in-game.
- Some of the Assistants are OFF by default so check the app before getting into the game!
- If you are looking for Voice Assistant Related issues, visit HERE
Synergy Detector is activated in the Agent selection screen before you head into the game. The Assistant will start analyzing your team after 2 Agents are picked and will inform you of the best choices for the designated map.
You know when you need that HP and you are looking for Jett to revive you? We got your back. Heal Notifier is the one that alerts you when an ally needs healing; if you are playing with Sage or Skye. Heal Notifier will inform you regardless of the ally location.
We know you were just this close to kill them but then you forgot to reload. No more pain, we will check that for you. Bullet Analyzer literally analyzes your magazine status to remind you that you are low on ammo by calling the bullet count. Check it out below:
Sometimes the fight becomes a mess and you realize that you are all alone and expected to perform a clutch. Death Notifier informs users with a distinctive 'beep' when an ally or an enemy is dead, with different sound types for both. That way, you do not need to check the corner of your screen all the time.
None of the Assistant have a negative effect on your system performance or the game itself. SenpAI.GG is developed according to the rules of competitive integrity set by Riot Games and does not contain any risk to your accounts. Read more HERE