If you can't hear the voice assistant in-game, check the following:
1- SenpAI Voice Assistant only works on our Desktop App. If you did not install it please visit: https://senpai.gg/desktop
2- Certain conditions must be met for SenpAI Voice Assistant to work. Check the following items:
- VALORANT and SenpAI must be installed in the same directory on your system. If not, you can show SenpAI where VALORANT is installed through SenpAI Settings. (SenpAI is installed in C drive by default. )
- Your Windows version and graphic card drivers must be up to date.
- SenpAI.exe must have the necessary permissions in your Windows Defender / Firewall and antivirus settings.
- Your resolution settings should be in accordance with point 3.
- SenpAI.GG Desktop Application must be running in the background while you are playing VALORANT.
3- Resolution is crucial for Voice Assistant features to work. Run VALORANT in full screen mode. SenpAI currently supports the following resolutions for all languages:
- 2560x1440 - 2K
- 3840x2160 - 4K
4- Run SenpAI as administrator to establish a secure connection with VALORANT client.
6- If you could not get any results after checking the above items, please send us the log file in the directory below.