Pregame is an automatically activated screen that helps you through champion selection. When you accept a match, Pregame simply activates starting from the ban phase through the loading screen.
Ban Phase screen is the first screen that will show up upon you accepting a match. SenpAI will recommend champions to ban according to your team, role and your overall performance.
- All bans of the game will be shown on top of the screen as the ban phase continues.
- Your team's data will start to show up as LoL client sends them in, but your enemy data will be lesser than of your team's as LoL only let's you know of it on the loading screen.
Pick Phase is the screen SenpAI will switch to after Ban Phase is over.
- SenpAI will start to show you the best champions to pick from as Meta Champion Suggestions
- You will be able to see the counters of the enemy team, as they lock their champions. Just click on an enemy champion to see counter suggestions.
You cannot pick champions from SenpAI, you will still need to go over LoL client to pick your champion.
The screen will change after you pick your champion & by default, SenpAI will automatically import the build with the Highest Win Rate; if the auto-import function is not disabled.
- You can select your preferred build from the options given on the right side and left panel will show you the imported build in detail.
- You can import parts from different builds by first disabling the AUTO-IMPORT then clicking onto IMPORT RUNES, IMPORT SPELLS, IMPORT ITEMS while changing builds from the right-side panel.
- If you have switched lanes with your team-mate, you can let SenpAI know which lane you have switched onto by selecting it from the dropdown right below the CHAMPION SELECTED title.
Locked-In screen will appear after you lock your champion. This part will show you of enemy information while still enabling you to change your build settings.
- Counter Team Insights are given to let you know of the enemy strengths & weaknesses
- Focus On helps you understand what should be your focus in order to improve your in-game performance.
In-game screen provides you everything you might need to know before you head into the game. On this screen you can check a couple of things while the game is on loading screen.
- See your build with Skill Orders & Ability Combos
- Check enemies' most important features with Counter Team Insights
- Click on Match Insights map to check tips on your champion and your enemy laner.